BATTERY TECH USA 2021
Renaissance Long Beach (California, USA)
Battery Tech USA 2021 is the Premier Forum for Battery Technologies for Electric Vehicle Manufacturers. It will take place from 12 to 13 August 2021 in Renaissance Long Beach (California, USA).
In this event electric vehicle battery technology innovators will meet with leading automotive manufacturers to explore new battery technologies and battery management systems for use in next generation electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles.
This year’s BATTERY TECH USA 2021 is set to become the world’s leading exhibition and conference exclusively for battery technology innovators and manufacturers, to meet and collaborate with a large array of automotive manufacturers, and to examine new methods and technical know-how to address the specific challenges associated with extending battery life for next generation electric vehicles.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Electric vehicles economic outlook and industry forecasts
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
- Latest research in extending battery range for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation BTU USA 2021”.
To secure your place at BATTERY TECH USA 2021 or if you require more information, please contact delegates@iQ-Hub.com.