ERA-MIN Joint Call 2018 on Raw materials for sustainable development and the circular economy, launched on 31st October 2018, was focused on needs-driven research on non-energy, non-agricultural raw materials addressing one or several areas of the circular economy. 12 transnational projects were selected and recommended for funding out of 51 submitted proposals. These projects involve a total of 61 organisations of which 17 are enterprises (28%). The total allocated public funding is €8.8 million and the total projects’ costs are €12.7 million.The list of funded projects, call statistics and their publishable abstracts are available at:
ERA-MIN Joint Call 2017 on Raw materials for sustainable development and the circular economy, launched on 1st February 2017, was focused on needs-driven research on non-energy, non-agricultural raw materials addressing one or several areas of the circular economy. 16 top-ranked proposals are recommended for funding by the Call Steering Committee (CSC), requesting a total of 12.3 million € of public funds and with total costs of 16 million €. The list of funded projects under this call and the project catalogue are available at:
- 2017 – ERA-MIN Joint Call on Raw Materials for Sustainable Development and the Circular Economy
- ERA-MIN Joint Call 2017 - Catalogue of projects
- ERA-MIN Joint Call 2017: Publishable Summaries - First Year Project Reports
Calls 2013, 2014 and 2015
Previously, three Joint Transnational Calls (JTC) were launched under ERA-NET ERA-MIN. A total of 17 projects were funded under these three JTC. The following three tables collect an overview of the funded projects in each JTC, including the project acronym and title, the sub-topic areas covered by the project, the consortium partners, the duration, the total costs and the funding granted.
- 2013 - ERA-MIN Joint Call on Sustainable and responsible supply of primary resources (updated on 25 March 2019)
- 2014 - ERA-MIN Joint Call on Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials in Europe (updated on 25 March 2019)
- 2015 – ERA-MIN Joint Call on Sustainable Supply of Raw Materials in Europe
The ERA-MIN Project Catalogue (updated on 20 March 2020) includes information about the transnational projects funded by the national funding agencies under the three ERA-MIN joint calls.
Results of projects funded under calls 2013, 2014 and 2015